Use

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why only Indians are Re-born (funny)

Why only Indians are Re-born?

Mystery solved!
The angel Gabriel came to the Lord and said `I have to talk to you. We have some Indians up here in heaven and they are causing problems. They`re swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, they are wearing Dolce and Gabana saris instead of their white robes, they are riding Mercedes and BMW`s instead of the chariots, and they`re selling their halos to people for discounted prices. They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clear, since they keep c rouching down midway eating samosas and drinking chai (tea). Some of them are even walking around with just one wing!`
The Lord said, `Indians are Indians. Heaven is home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, give Satan a call.`
Satan answered the phone, `Hello? Damn, hold on a minute.` Satan returned to the phone, `OK I`m back. What can I do for you?`
Gabriel replied, `I just wanted to know what kind of problems you`re having down there.`
Satan says, `Hold on again. I need to check on something.`
After about 5 minutes Satan returns to the phone and said, `I`m back. Now what was the question?`
Gabriel said, `What kind of problems are you having down there?`
Satan says, `Man I don`t believe this .. Hold on.`
This time Satan was gone at least 15 minutes. He returned and said, "I`m sorry Gabriel, I can`t talk right now.. These Indians are trying to install air conditioning and making hell a comfortable place to live in by putting out the fire..fire is there to keep them uncomfortably hot!! Since they are so tech savvy, they were trying to start a telephone connection between heaven and hell..I am having such a hard time controlling and dealing with them!! Some were trying to start a chai - pakora shop, which I had to stop..I am requesting Lord to send them back on earth as soon as they arrive as re-birth".
Indians will be Indians..
So this is the story why Indians are re-born!!!


~Chindian


Click here to know about
Gods-creation-and-Humans-creation

No comments:

Use